Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why do i call myself stinky

Stinky as the name suggests means someone who is stinking .But why would would a sane,sensible smart,intelligent human being call itself stinky.One reason is I hate wasting water and bathing I consider as a luxury.But theres another reason for it.Its a wonderful pseudonym to have if I want to bull shit the whole world without harming my identity.For identity is an important thing .There are high chances of me becoming the prime minister of India ,or may be even Jaapaan(read jaaapaaan).And I definitely wouldn't malign my identity as the Prime Mean-ister of Jaapaan(P.S. am planning to dethrone the monarchy there) by suggesting such controversial ideas to save water as water saving shitting strategies.So let "stinky" denote "me" (staistics hereto) and me is a totally randon erratic constant parameter with infinite degrees of freedom .Please do not attempt to establish a regression model here .Estimation is impossible and error compnents are serially autocorrelated.U(t)=pU(t-1) + E(t) ,where p tends to infinty and shows explosive behavior.

No comments: