Monday, February 9, 2009

Reminisicing Presi Elections

I don't care anymore who says what... For the n-th time in Presi, today I feel liberated. I won competitions writing about college politics but it's so strange... 3 years ago I was a different being! And all these incidents relate to my best friends... Strange but true!!

1st year college elections:

  • Aritree din't have her id card and SFI declined to recognize her as a college student.
  • I saw Scottish people climbing the Presi main gate into the college while the counting was on. It was scary when Pushan da n Sourya da climbed up the gate n threatened everyone...

2nd year college elections: (By now I was confirmed for IC.)

  • Raj da was house arrested.

3rd year college elections: (By now I wonder how how how we still don't have a good opposition in the state... enough of these pseudo communists!!! Enough of their strange manupulative dictatorial regime!!! x-( )

  • Arindam gets a threat call- if he comes to vote, consequences will take a toll on him!!!
I keep telling people, I believe nothing other than what I see. But why is it what what I see is just the violent side of SFI n never IC?? Chitra says coz of imprefect information... My whole house is red!!! They have best ways of convincing me, giving me proofs or even narrate incidents when IC went so dirty. I wanted to know!! I went to them! I talked to them!!! They couldn't say anything, couldn't prove anything. They just had said "Why is IC not taking steps in having the xerox center reopened?"

I went to Sayantan da (our G. Sec then for those who don't know.) He showed me a paper cutting of the tender ad that had come out n SFI wasn't even informed of it!!! What kinda opposition are those who dunno what the party in power does????


Finally before leaving college, whether IC wins or loses this election... I really want an answer!! What kind of politics does SFI practice?? Just abduction n attempt to win? (Hats off to your organizational skills though.. but then that has to be given the pyramidal party structure!) For once.. for once lemme believe in what I believed before I entered Presi- "Who's IC? SFI is the only option to choose!!"

No comments: